Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wow I recieved an awsome assortment of ornies today!

These are the pics of my wonderful ornies that I received today from the prim pals ornie swap.
The really cool tree is from Janice at primitive outhouse. cute little gingerbread ornie is from Allison Knight.
awsome candycane is from Karen W. cool reindeer is from Casey. really cool prim pals are best ornie is from Prim Tammy.Gotta love the santa ornie it's from Debbie K. the other really cool candycane ornie is from Nana Bear. and the awsome bird ornie is from Bailey. I totaly love everyone of them.
I had lots of fun doing these swaps this year and hope everyone else did as well.
My heart felt thanks goes out to everyone who participated in this swap and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Oh My, I can not wait to get mine!!! =) I am so excited!! I think this is better than Christmas lol!

    ReplyDelete