Sunday, September 11, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!

Hi to all, Hope every one is having a great day! I am working on 5 differnt projects this weekend not finished with any yet but hope to finish some of them today and the rest in the next couple of days so I can put pics up for all to see what I have been up to. I am excited to be working on one of the projects with some of my friends. We are trying to make a Christmas village out of clay pots. I will get pics of what I am doing soon.

Until next time prim Blessings to all!!!
Happy crafting,
Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Ok....now this has me curious...a Christmas village out of clay pots??? Can't wait to see! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I haven't got much of mine done, I am thinking a trip to Hobby Lobby this week, we need the right "size", want to do it right!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see how this village turns out!
    Sounds like you and Cyndy had a wonderful day crafting with friends.
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete